PARTNER & PROJECT MANAGER
Reflective and quiet are the two adjectives that best describe him.
His career has always been linked to the world of Quality and Improvement of organizations, from its early implementations of quality systems, to current operational efficiency projects. He took part in one of the first experiences in Lean manufacturing Navarra in the mid 90’s or the beginning of Six Sigma development in Spanish companies in the early 2000. His curiosity about new technologies makes him look always for the best solution to make the difference.
- Industrial Engineer specialized in electronics and automatic control (1996).
- Continuous training in quality tools and process management and improvement.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt (2001).
- Certified EFQM assessor.
- Consultant in the area of Quality and Process Improvement at Human Management Systems (1996-2002).
- Quality and Process Improvement Director at Human Management Systems (2003-2012).
- Operations management teacher in the Comillas University (ICADE) Master of Business Administration (2010-present).
- Founder of ACMP (2013-present)