“The voice of experience” … His passion for mountains in all its aspects (its people, climbing, geology, biology, photography, etc.) explains the principles that have guided his professional life. Creativity, commitment and perseverance have been his companions from his early years as a production worker, the first Lean Production implementations across Europe, promoting innovation at the Navarre’s Technology Centers.
He moves his leadership and teamwork values from expeditions to business projects: “shared commitment to reach the top and the goals while controlling the risks”.
- Manufacture engineer
- AP Amortiguadores: Industrialization and implementation of the KYB Production System (1974-1989).
- Esteban / Tecnoconfort: resp. manufacture engineering of various plants (1989-1992) with various Lean Production experiences and training in plants in Japan.
- Director of the Industrial Area at the Technology Centers of Navarre (1992-1997).
- In 1998 he developed Onena restructure
- Senior consultant in the area of Quality and Process Improvement at Human Systems Management (1999-2012).
- Founding partner of ACMP (2013-present).
- Juanjo is Certified EFQM assessor and Black Belt in Seis Sigma, Plexus Trainer and Leader AIAG.