PARTNER & PROJECT MANAGER
“If you can imagine it… you can do it” is the motto which runs his life. A creative person who loves fieldwork, has worked in various sectors, from banking and logistics to the manufacturing industry. He has developed his career in the quality and process departments, and lately in relation to process improvement and operational excellence which are the fields that really inspire him.
Lean Manufacturing and Seis Sigma Management Systems implementation have provided him with many challenges both in small and large companies across Europe. Passionate about sports in general and specifically team sports, he had practiced Handball for many years and this has provided him with values such as teamwork, leadership and goal orientation.
- Bachelor in Business Administration (2001).
- Master in Quality Assurance and Industrial Organization (2003).
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt (2008).
- Quality Assurance and Six Sigma Coordinator at BSH Esquíroz (2003-2005).
- Senior consultant in the area of Quality and Process Improvement at Human Management Systems (2005-2013).
- Founder of ACMP (2013-present)