We regard quality assurance as a set of activities that are planned and applied within a quality system framework in order to achieve the quality requirements of products and services. This approach implies an error prevention strategy implementation in line with the approved standards, the processes measure and follow up, and the continuous improvement philosophy.
We train your team on the quality assurance undamentals, tools and techniques. Our teaching approach is based on the “learning by doing” methodology:
- A participative and dynamic learning method
- Planning and development of contents with a practical approach
- ACMP GAMES: Simulation games that replicate business processes in a realistic way for educational purposes
A comprehensive in-company training service that includes the definition of the strategy, learning path, contents and simulation exercises according to every business’s particular needs and sector.
- 8D: problem resolution
- Advandced product Quality planning APQP
- FMEA: Failure mode and effects analysis
- SPC, Statistical Process Control
- MSA: Measurement system analysis
- Simplificating the model of Quality management System
- Poka Yoke: mistake proofing systems