NEW! Advanced Programme in Production Management and Process Improvement: Lean Manufacturing Methodology | Pamplona | Jan-Nov 2021
- Fecha: 12th Jan - 24th Nov 2021
- Horario: Tuesday, from 09.00 am- 18.30 pm
- Lugar: AIN HQ, Pamplona
- Coste: General fee: 5.350€; CNTA and AIN members: 4.350€. Eligible training programme
- Dirigido a: Mid to senior level managers, professionals, entrepreneurs from all type of industries: agrifood, automotive, RREE, etc.
Sixth edition of the Advanced Programmme in Production Management and Process Improvement: Lean Manufacturing Methodology, a complete course in Lean Manufacturing methods aimed at executives and professionals in the industrial sector seeking to deliver excellence in operations.
A 225 hour training course offered in collaboration with AIN (Navarra’s Association of Industry) and CNTA (National Center for Technology and Food Safety) that has been designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge on the Lean methodologies, tools and principles.
Main topics: industrial strategy, process improvement and quality assurance advanced methods, quality assurance, lean logistics, production planning, management systems, industry 4.o, accounting or leadership.
1 weekly classroom based session.
RELATED NEWS (Spanish)
Through a combination of classroom training, practical exercises, operational process simulations, direct interaction with trainers and other classmates and visits to leading companies, participants will gain the abilities to:
- Analyse their company’s processes to identify waste and inefficiency and prioritise improvement initiatives
- Understand the improvement and Lean tools available and get to know how to implement them ina an orderly manner
- Lead business improvement projects and drive productivity actions
- Be able to leader and manage industrial operations actively involving teams and people
Unit I INTRODUCTION
Unit II LEAN INDUSTRIAL STRATEGY
Module III LEAN DIAGNOSIS TOOLS
Module IV QUALITY ASSURANCE
Module V STANDARDIZATION
Module VI OEE-IMPLEMENTING LEAN FLOW
Module VII JIT/ PRODUCTION PLANIFICATION
Module VIII PULL SYSTEM
Module IX LEAN INDUSTRIALIZATION
Module X KAIZEN EVENTS MANAGEMENT
Module XI SYSTEM SUSTAINABILITY
Module XII INDUSTRY 4.0
Module XIII THE HUMAN FACTOR
Module XIV LEAN ACCOUNTING
Module XV RECAP LESSON AND FINAL EXERCISE
Organized visits to leading companies