Total Productive Maintenance_TPM
TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) is an integrated system that combines different continuous improvement methodologies and tools. TPM seeks waste elimination in production systems and helps to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
This approach improves the company’s overall efficiency by eliminating production waste and its causes with the employees’ active participation. Implementation is based on five principles: production efficiency control, product and production equipment design, product quality, functional services efficiency (energy, etc.) and working conditions.
- Remove breakdowns
- Eliminate downtime
- Eliminate faulty products
- Increase in productivity
- Reduce costs
How we achieve it
- 12-18 month project
- Preparation activities:
- Decision-making process
- Training and communication
- Project organisation
- Defining goals and planning
- Launch of the programme and involvement of all departments (manufacturing, quality, logistics, maintenance, etc.)
- Deployment: sustainability and improvements
We can help you to improve your company’s results
Tell us what you need and we’ll make a tailored-made proposal.