Advanced Programme in Production Management and Process Improvement: Lean Manufacturing Methodology | October 2019- May 2020
- Fecha: Course running from 15 Octuber 2019- 26 May 2020
- Horario: Tuesday, from 09.00 am- 18.30 pm
- Lugar: AIN HQ, Pamplona
- Coste: General fee: 4.850 €; CNTA y AIN members: 3.850 €. Formación bonificable
- Dirigido a: Executives, professionals, entrepreneurs from all type of industries: agrifood, automotive, RREE, etc.
Fourth edition of the Advanced Programmme in Production Management and Process Improvement: Lean Manufacturing Methodology, a complete course in Lean Manufacturing methods for executives and professionals working in the industry who want to deliver excellence in operations.
A 200 hour training course offered in collaboration with AIN (Navarra’s Association of Industry) and CNTA (National Center for Technology and Food Safety) that aims to enhance participants’ skills on a set of issues: industrial strategy, process improvement, quality assurance, lean logistics, production planning, management systems, industry 4.o, accounting or leadership.
Modules are taught through practical one day weekly sessions by experienced practitioners from industry, business and consultancy.
- Enhance their management skills to deliver excellence in operations within a manufacturing environment.
- Develop pertinent competences required for management roles in operations
- Acquire a range of tools and methods to pursue customers’ satisfaction.
Module I INTRODUCTION (8h)
Module II LEAN INDUSTRIAL STRATEGY (8h)
Module III LEAN DIAGNOSIS TOOLS (8h)
Module IV QUALITY ASSURANCE (16h)
Module V ESTANDARIZACIÓN (8h)
Module VI OEE-CREAR FLUJO (16h)
Module VII JIT/ PRODUCTION PLANIFICATION (16h)
Module VIII PULL SYSTEM (24h)
Module IX LEAN INDUSTRIALIZATION (16 h)
Module X MANAGING KAIZEN EVENTS (8h)
Module XI SUSTAINABILITY (8h)
Module XII INDUSTRY 4.0 (8h)
Module XIII THE HUMAN FACTOR (32h)
Module XIV LEAN ACCOUNTING (8h)
Module XV RECAP LESSON AND FINAL EXERCISE (8h)
Organized visits to leading companies