LEAN OFFICE. How to improve process management in an office environment | 19-20 September
- Fecha: September 19-20
- Horario: 8.30 am - 14.30 pm, 12 hours
- Coste: 240€ , Formación bonificable por la FUNDAE
- Dirigido a: Professionals from the office, admon areas
Lean seeks to deliver maximum value to clients minimizing waste. Traditionally, lean has been widely deployed in manufacturing with good results. Shifting to an office environment is lean equally effective? Will it help us to eliminate waste? How should it be applied?
This two-day programme will introduce participants to the main concepts and tools of the lean culture and will show the benefits of implementation on office related processes.
Gamified training that includes a simulation.
With this course participants will:
- Overview lean principles and the benefits of using them on an office environment
- Recognize the typical wastes on their workplace and identify improvement opportunities
- Learn to apply the appropriate tool on each situation
- Improve their work routines, communication and team work
1 Introduction to lean
2 Lean applied to an administrative environment
3. Implementation: phases and associated tools
6. Standardization and continuous improvement