Problem resolution: QRQC, 8D, A3
QRQC, 8D and A3 are structurd methodologies used to ensure that root causes are identified and eliminated at any level of the organisation.
QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control) is a simple continuous improvement method for quality control used in companies that need to manage their processes and resolve incidents with agility. 8D refers to a process that is applied in eight stages for the resolution of problems. A3, on the other hand, is a problem-solving method that owes its name to the A3-size paper in which the analysis is carried out.
- Detect and eliminate problem root causes
- Reduce scrap
- Implement lasting solutions
- Cultural change towards continuous improvement
How we achieve it
- Management commitment
- Training on tools and techniques
- Kaizen workshops or improvement projects to identify and eliminate problem root causes
- Monitor actions
We can help you to improve your company’s results
Tell us what you need and we’ll make a tailored-made proposal.