Mistake-proofing methods: Poka Yoke
Poka-yoke is a quality technique that is applied in order to avoid defects in products and processes by preventing, correcting or making visible human errors at the time they occur.
- Systematic failure detection
- Resolution and reduction of errors
- Quality improvement
- Cost reduction
How we achieve it
- Fault detection and cause analysis
- Solution: selecting the best system
- Control and implementation: observation and implementation
We can help you to improve your company’s results
Tell us what you need and we’ll make a tailored-made proposal.